- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GIA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, and phone number).
- Messages sent through the contact form and comments on our posts.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GIA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our posts or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete a contact form request.
GIA may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- No other means.
How will we use your data?
GIA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Use anonymized data for customer profiling activities.
We will never share your data with any other companies.
How do we store your data?
GIA securely stores your data on the premises of our cloud database provider in Frankfurt and our own servers in Bulgaria and Lithuania.
GIA will keep your messages and personal details for ten years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing the corresponding records in our databases.
GIA would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GIA from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us to let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
GIA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You can request GIA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GIA corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GIA to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GIA erases your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GIA restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GIA’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GIA transfers the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses the following:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may fail to function.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GIA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office that corresponds to your jurisdiction.